Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I want to set a sell price to a product based on the product's supplier price. I have tried the following:
- Enable pricelists functionallity on the configuration for Sales and Purhcase modules
- Created a purchase pricelist for the supplier
- On the created pricelist i setted up one rule to be the same ammount on "Supplier Prices on the product form"
- To the product, on the procurements tab -> suppliers, I setted up the purchase price for quantity=1
- On the supplier information, I setted up "purchase price list" to be the created purchase pricelist
- On the "Default Public Pricelist Version" I setted up a rule to "all products", based on the supplier purchase pricelist, and filled the formula to achieve the desired sale price
- I deleted the default rule for "Default public pricelist version" so there only is the rule that I created.
But then, when I make a Sale Order, the unit-price=0, and it should be 10.
What I am doing wrong? what do I have to add?
Thanks in advance!!
I think you are confused on two different pricelist. Sale pricelist is for sale order and purchase pricelist is for purchase order.
If you want to use the supplier price on sales order please try the following steps. 1) Open the sale public pricelist. (Or create new record). 2) Go to pricelist version and then pricelist rule. 3) edit pricelist rule and set price ="Based on supplier price on product form". After this you have set the supplier pricelist for the product. 4) Open the product, 5) Add the supplier and see there is one one2many field for price. 6) set the price as per your requirement. i.e qty = 1, price 10, qty=5, price = 8, qty = 10 price = 7 etc.. 7) now create sales order and select your created/edited sale pricelist.
Then it will works.
I used Odoo 8.0 Web client, i deleted the Default Public Pricelist Version and create new versions but when i create a new product, i got this error "Could not evaluate expression '(compute_currency(product.lst_price) - product.price) > 0.1'" "At least one pricelist has no active version !\nPlease create or activate one.".
As i understand Odoo not update database with the new pricelist versions and i don't know how to update database and delete the old versions.
Thanks in Advance.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 7/28/13, 7:31 PM|
|Seen: 16737 times|
|Last updated: 1/25/16, 6:29 AM|