sales pricelist based on supplier prices
I want to set a sell price to a product based on the product's supplier price. I have tried the following:
- Enable pricelists functionallity on the configuration for Sales and Purhcase modules
- Created a purchase pricelist for the supplier
- On the created pricelist i setted up one rule to be the same ammount on "Supplier Prices on the product form"
- To the product, on the procurements tab -> suppliers, I setted up the purchase price for quantity=1
- On the supplier information, I setted up "purchase price list" to be the created purchase pricelist
- On the "Default Public Pricelist Version" I setted up a rule to "all products", based on the supplier purchase pricelist, and filled the formula to achieve the desired sale price
- I deleted the default rule for "Default public pricelist version" so there only is the rule that I created.
But then, when I make a Sale Order, the unit-price=0, and it should be 10.
What I am doing wrong? what do I have to add?
Thanks in advance!!