This question has been flagged
10 Replies

Hello all!,

I want to set a sell price to a product based on the product's supplier price. I have tried the following:

1. Enable pricelists functionallity on the configuration for Sales and Purhcase modules
  2. Created a purchase pricelist for the supplier
  3. On the created pricelist i setted up one rule to be the same ammount on "Supplier Prices on the product form"
  4. To the product, on the procurements tab -> suppliers, I setted up the purchase price for quantity=1
  5. On the supplier information, I setted up "purchase price list" to be the created purchase pricelist
  6. On the "Default Public Pricelist Version" I setted up a rule to "all products", based on the supplier purchase pricelist, and filled the formula to achieve the desired sale price
  7. I deleted the default rule for "Default public pricelist version" so there only is the rule that I created.

But then, when I make a Sale Order, the unit-price=0, and it should be 10.

What I am doing wrong? what do I have to add?

Thanks in advance!!

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem. It can be a bug? I have the 7.0 version.

Discard

Confirmed... it's a bug. Watch this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1174160

Best Answer

Hello,

I think you are confused on two different pricelist. Sale pricelist is for sale order and purchase pricelist is for purchase order.

If you want to use the supplier price on sales order please try the following steps. 1) Open the sale public pricelist. (Or create new record). 2) Go to pricelist version and then pricelist rule. 3) edit pricelist rule and set price ="Based on supplier price on product form". After this you have set the supplier pricelist for the product. 4) Open the product, 5) Add the supplier and see there is one one2many field for price. 6) set the price as per your requirement. i.e qty = 1, price 10, qty=5, price = 8, qty = 10 price = 7 etc.. 7) now create sales order and select your created/edited sale pricelist.

Then it will works.

Thank you!

Discard
Author

Hello and Thank you Amit, but unfortunately it didn't work.

I created the rule to use "Based on supplier price on product form" I setted the price for the supplier-article

But then, when I go to create the sales order, it uses 0 as the price. If to the sales pricelist I add a rule based on another field (general cost price, or public price) it uses that price, but I can't set it up to use the supplier price

Best Answer

Hola,

¿Alguien sabe si se ha solucionado el error?.

Discard
Best Answer

Hola,

¿Alguien sabe si se ha solucionado el error?.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

By installing this module, you can set pricelist rule based on one supplierinfo price.

When you select product in sale order line you will have a choise to select a vendor for this product

Then the price will be calculated based on the right rule for that vendor.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/product_pricelist_based_on_vendor_price/

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Javier Hernandez,

I have gone through your query, kindly please let me know in which version of Odoo are you facing this issue, so that i can answer your query more precisely.

Thanks
Nilim
Discard
Best Answer

Hi, 

I used Odoo 8.0 Web client, i deleted the Default Public Pricelist Version and create new versions but when i create a new product, i got this error "Could not evaluate expression '(compute_currency(product.lst_price) - product.price) > 0.1'" "At least one pricelist has no active version !\nPlease create or activate one.".

As i understand Odoo not update database with the new pricelist versions and i don't know how to update database and delete the old versions.

Thanks in Advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Amit! 

Discard