This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi All

Using V6.1 on windows

I have a little problem which I know should be a settings issue. I am unable to get the sales order to change to Done state. I have the invoice and the delivery in paid and done states respectively. This happens when the invoicing method is set to Shipped Quantities. What am I missing please. Thank you in advance

Discard
Best Answer

some of my not delivered SO were "services" or returned stuff.

Discard
Best Answer

Maybe you have purchase orders because your product is make to order. So it's going to generate a purchase order to satisfy your sale order.

Discard
Author

Thank for your response, but I don't have any purchase order and the delivery order is processed already. And the invoice paid as well. This was a test and there are actually not a single purchase order in the system

If you go to: Sale Order> Other Info... There are two booleans, shipped and invoiced. Which one is not ticked?

Author

The Delivered box is not ticked but the delivery order is in done state and the item picked. What could i have done wrong? And thanks for your help

That's what I'm talking about, maybe some of your products didn't have stock so It's waiting for the income of new products. You have to check the procurement method of your products.

Author

I am quite confused with the operation of the application. The issue seem to be related to when the invoicing Policy is set to "Invoice based on delivery". Once i select any othe option is checks the delivered box in Sales order

Author

The problem was that becasue I imported all the orders with CSV and confirmed them all and then did all the delivery without printing the SO (they were all SO from previous database). The Sales Order delivered check box gets checked when I print the sales orders from the form view.