Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sales Order not going to "Done" state

By
kaynis
on 11/18/13, 7:52 AM 3,191 views

Hi All

Using V6.1 on windows

I have a little problem which I know should be a settings issue. I am unable to get the sales order to change to Done state. I have the invoice and the delivery in paid and done states respectively. This happens when the invoicing method is set to Shipped Quantities. What am I missing please. Thank you in advance

some of my not delivered SO were "services" or returned stuff.

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 11/18/13, 10:11 AM

Maybe you have purchase orders because your product is make to order. So it's going to generate a purchase order to satisfy your sale order.

Thank for your response, but I don't have any purchase order and the delivery order is processed already. And the invoice paid as well. This was a test and there are actually not a single purchase order in the system

kaynis
on 11/18/13, 10:43 AM

If you go to: Sale Order> Other Info... There are two booleans, shipped and invoiced. Which one is not ticked?

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 11/18/13, 11:10 AM

The Delivered box is not ticked but the delivery order is in done state and the item picked. What could i have done wrong? And thanks for your help

kaynis
on 11/19/13, 4:10 AM

That's what I'm talking about, maybe some of your products didn't have stock so It's waiting for the income of new products. You have to check the procurement method of your products.

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 11/19/13, 9:02 AM

I am quite confused with the operation of the application. The issue seem to be related to when the invoicing Policy is set to "Invoice based on delivery". Once i select any othe option is checks the delivered box in Sales order

kaynis
on 12/11/13, 11:37 AM

The problem was that becasue I imported all the orders with CSV and confirmed them all and then did all the delivery without printing the SO (they were all SO from previous database). The Sales Order delivered check box gets checked when I print the sales orders from the form view.

kaynis
on 1/13/14, 4:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/13, 7:52 AM
Seen: 3191 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM