This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi Sirs,

In Openerp7 I have a new user, sales responsable but he is unable to see SO. All is working find unless this view. Permissions are well.

Some help wellcome, thanks,

Discard

Can you explain a bit more on your scenario.

Author Best Answer

Debian 8 - Openerp7 OCA latest version.

Webkul POB connector

Admin is the user that is sychronizing SO from Prestashop to Openerp, may be this is the problem, but with another user POB was not running.

Hi sirs, solved but I don't know if it is an issue for security. This solution is for Partner, I have applied for SO

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14771727/openerp7-new-user-with-full-rights-unable-to-create-new-partners

I just faced a similar problem, may solution was to add a record rule for the Administration / Settings group, here is how:

1- Go to Settings->Groups and select Administration / Settings. (Make sure this group is assigned to de new user)

2- Click the Edit button and go to the Rules tab. (It should be empty)

3- Click the Add button, this action open a modal window, click the Create button on it.

4- Give the new rule a semantic name - e.g. Partner: administration settings: see all - and make sure all the access rights are selected.

5- In the object drop down type res.partner, it will allow you to select the object named Partner referenced in the error.

6- Click the Add button in the Groups section and select the Administration / Settings group.

7- Finally click the Save & Close button and save the group changes by clicking the Save button.

Hope this is helpful for beginners in OpenERP. Actually I already have used this solution patter more than once for similar error related to permissions a given user was expected to have.

Discard