This question has been flagged

When I import a Sales Order, the resulting Quotation displays the wrong product. Here is the process I followed

Import a new customer with the following csv file which works as expected:

id,property_account_payable_id/id,property_account_receivable_id/id,notify_email,active,company_id/id,company_type,name 
TestCustomer,__export__.account_account_15,__export__.account_account_7,All Messages,TRUE,base.main_company,Company,Test Customer

Import a new product, which works as expected:

id,active,description,categ_id/id,name,price,type,uom_po_id/id,uom_id/id,list_price,state
ABCDEF123456,TRUE,ABCDEF123456 Description,product.product_category_all,ABCDEF123456 Name,123,consu,product.product_uom_unit,product.product_uom_unit,453.67,

Import a new sales order, which does NOT works as expected:

id,partner_id/id,order_line/product_id/id,order_line/product_uom_qty
SalesOrder123456,TestCustomer,ABCDEF123456,1

Here is the export of the result of importing the sales order csv above:

"id","partner_id/id","order_line/product_id/id","order_line/product_uom_qty"
"SalesOrder123456","TestCustomer","__export__.product_product_13639","1.0"

If I go into Settings > Sequences & Identifiers > External Identifiers and search for "13639", I get a result of a completely different product which was imported earlier.

Anybody have any idea what is going on here? This seems like a bug in the import process.

Bonus points if you can help me understand why the resulting record is a "Quotation" instead of a "Sales Order". See this question: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/sales-order-imported-as-quotation-not-confirmed-sale-103143

Discard