This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I used Sale UOM Group to enable me to price different UOM, differnetly. Example (UOM) CASE <4 units> $10.00 (UOM) 1/2 CASE <only 2 out of 4 units> $6.50 (UOM) EACH <only 1 out of 4 units> $3.50. 

I used that module in version 8 but I am not seeing it in version 9. Is this possible?

Discard

First, thank you Ermin for continually supporting this forum. You are correct I could do it. I am just dangerous enough to possibly figure out the basics, but porting would probably be out of my league. The current module isn't perfect, but it's a lot closer than other options that we've found. We need both CASE price, as well as multiple split UOMs. Functionally, we end up having to add extra UOMs like 4-10LB*. The * signifies that it's a calculated split UOM. 4-10LB* would be bigger ratio .25 than CASE, so we could sell 4 units each. I'm not the smartest man on the planet, so if there's another thought or process, I'm all ears. There are a lot of upgrades that I'd like to see happen for our needs, but that will have to come later as my company starts to thrive. 

I did amend my answer below.

Best Answer

Yes, this is possible. If nobody ports a module to 9.0, it remains unported. You can wait until it will be ported or port it yourself.

To come back to your original question about UoMs: I don't know the module you mentioned, but in order to ensure proper inventories, I use phantom Bills of Materials (BoM, Type "Set") to achieve multiple units of measure. This small tutorial might get you an idea: https://www.twanda.ch/slides/slide/wine-by-the-glass-selling-in-different-units-of-measure-9

Discard

Ermin,

The Link doesnt work. Could you check and send another link