This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have created one Sale order with product that is manufacture product then confirmed Sale order but its in state 'sale order' instead of 'sale to invoice'

> i confirmed and done the MO generated for particular product for particular line but still sale order in same state

> i also tried to update it's In hand available Quantity to make product available but it won't work 

anybody have idea regarding this situation ?!! 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jhony,

Thank you for your response. I had gone through your query and tried to replicate it. The following observations have been found due to which you have been receiving the Status “Sales order” instead of “Sale to invoice” on confirming your Sales Order

1) While creating a Sales Order, if under the tab Other Information you have selected “On Demand” in the field “Create Invoice”, then on confirming any sales Order the status will always be “Sales To Invoice”. This is because by selecting the option “On Demand”, the user is given the choice to either create an invoice first or a Delivery Order first (i.e. which ever is on demand.)

2) If we have selected On Delivery Order” Or “Before Delivery Order” in the field “Create Invoice”, then on confirming any sales Order the status will always be “Sales Order. This is because in case of On Delivery Order”, the invoice can only be created when the product is delivered.

3)While in case of “Before Delivery Order”, the creation and processing of invoice happens first. Once the processing of invoice is done then only a delivery Order can be generated.

Hope it helps

Cheers!!

Discard
Author

working on V8