This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I had successfully migrated the database, from Odoo 10 to  Odoo 11, using OpenUpgrade mechanism.

However after logging into the database, App menus for Sales & Invoicing, weren't been visible, while other menus are available and functionalities are intact. Not sure what could have gone wrong w.r.t these 2.

Previously I had migrated couple of database using OpenUpgrade, however I have a feeling, OCA openupgrade for Odoo 11 seems to lack many features.

Ofcourse, I tried all manual workaround to make this happen, but still the resultant isn't satisfying.

Has anyone tried, with any luck.

Discard

As you stated, OpenUpgrade can not be used for Odoo 11.

Author

I didn't say that, perhaps I think you are not aware about OpenUpgrade & its migration, I also said I successfully migrated Odoo 11, except for the module, Sale/Accounting, If you don;t know the answer, don't try to close the query, let others answers. thanks

Author Best Answer

Took the latest update from OpenUpgrade community, which solved the above issues. Now my migration & the database were quiet successful.. Those guys did an excellent job!!!!

Discard
Best Answer

Hey Deep,

Please make sure you have installed / upgraded 'Sales Management' Module .as its also there in V11 along with only 'Sales' Module mainly for this menu visibility related functionality.

Discard
Author

Not really, migration-process will ensure which ever app was installed in its former version are indeed installed, & brought forward. Anyways I found the bug. Now All set & done.