Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

RML Reports summation of answers columns

Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 1/24/14, 4:00 AM 1,502 views

I have edited the survey.answer and add a POINTS field.. What I need to do is, when a user answer a question. their is a corresponding point for that, the formula is response * points but then i need to get the sum of all answer, it means i need to have this formula * sum(response * points )* .. I dont know how to do this summation of columns in survey.answer

shashank verma
On 1/24/14, 4:14 AM

Hello lhadiesleo

you can use field.function() which will do the calculation at run time and print the result in your desire field.

py file class survey_answer:

def _my_point_sum():

calculate your sum here

'function' : fields.function(

I already do that but it is not working, it still gets the value in the last line of the column,

Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 1/24/14, 10:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/24/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 1502 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM