Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Return wizard in create method - new api

on 3/25/16, 6:39 AM 386 views

I want to return a wizard in purchase order creation, like after clicking the save wizard will appear. How can I do that using new api? Can you give an example? 

Prakash Sharma

--Prakash Sharma--
| 2 1 4
Delhi, India
--Prakash Sharma--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash Sharma
On 4/18/16, 3:05 AM

You can't do that,

create method should always return the object of method .

You can do this by calling a button for creating a record and returning the wizard .

This may help in your case.

On 4/17/16, 12:43 PM

I have the same need, 

Tell me if did you find any solution.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/25/16, 6:39 AM
Seen: 386 times
Last updated: 4/18/16, 3:05 AM