Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Return 'context' from a standard wizard to a previous customed wizard

on 11/12/13, 5:43 AM 704 views

In OpenERP,

I 've created a wizard that allow the user to select partners. So from my wizard I click on 'add' to go into a tree view selection of partner. In this wizard (tree view) there is a string added into the context. I'd like to use this string from the previous wizard. But (and that's normal) when I close the tree view selection and come back to my wizard: context does not contain anymore this string...

How is it possible to return this information?

I didn't get you question clearly, How you will pass W o partner. what is your purpose for using context?

Anil R. Kesariya
on 11/12/13, 6:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/12/13, 5:43 AM
Seen: 704 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM