This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I hope someone can help with this one. We are using Odoo POS with Restaurant options (tables, and kitchen tickets) in a restaurant for about a year. We had massive issues with Table synchronisation so currently, this feature is completely off (each tablet covers a section until sync is not redesigned). Just recently I have received from the staff a new issue which I cannot debug so wonder if you had similar issues:

As of recent, while taking the order in POS application resets and starts reloading. So it basically returns to gray/black screen with 0-100% loading gauge. The order that was being taken at the moment of the reset is lost and waiter must input it again.

We tried to blame the tablet, but then it happened on another. then we blamed the Android version but then it happened on a totally different tablet with a totally difrerent android version (android 6 instead of 5).

Anyone had similar issues?

Sinisa

Discard

Any log entries or browser console messages?

Author Best Answer

Unfortunately, as I said, it happens on production tablets and I could not reproduce it during my tests so I cannot look at console logs. On the server side there is no error logged. If you have any idea how I could log the production environment (i.e. get to the log when it happens) I am eager to do that. Whenever I tried to reproduce it myself (forcing transaction) I could not get it to reload :(

Discard

It is impossible to provide help under these circumstances.

Author

That is the exact comment I gave to the restaurant management :) So I can fully understand.

I was just hoping someone had the same problem and knows more.