Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Resolved] Advanced Search: How to show advanced search bar by default when 'Project > Tasks Page' is shown?

By
Taenam Kim
on 12/8/14, 6:34 AM 837 views

How to show advanced search bar by default when 'Project > Tasks Page' is shown?

Thanks in advance.

I could let you know what advanced search bar is by below image link https://drive.google.com/a/widealab.com/file/d/0B3TCi2jKm7xZcVNrMnMtendpUlU/view?usp=sharing

Taenam Kim
on 12/9/14, 12:48 AM

Zura Tsiklauri

--Zura Tsiklauri--
| 5 2 6
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Zura Tsiklauri--
Zura Tsiklauri
On 12/8/14, 9:14 AM

If you mean showing advance search which is already searched, you can Save the search in Custom Filters. Then click "use by default" boolean and system will always open your custom search.

It is magic! thanks.

Pascal Tremblay
on 1/10/15, 6:09 PM
Taenam Kim
On 12/9/14, 1:00 AM

I resolved this issue by editting a js file.

* editted %OPENERP_HOME%/addons/web/static/src/js/search.js file like below

start: function() {

self.drawer.toggle(e === 'graph'); // replace with "self.drawer.toggle(true);"

});

But it is not the way what I want to know, if there is any way to resolve by settings, plese let me know.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/8/14, 6:34 AM
Seen: 837 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM