Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Reporting tools or apps

Walid Berrad
on 5/14/15, 1:03 PM 467 views

Hi everyone,

I created a new module in OpenERP (v7.1) which is kind of a dashbord for production data. I didn't want to use the openERP reporting module and I'm currently I'm not really satisfied of the interface I get after a hard work with xml and python. I'd like to know what are the tools or apps if there are any that I can use to generate graphs and other graphics easily and more efficiently.

Thanks in advance

On 5/14/15, 4:33 PM

hi walid;

so, as i have said to u the most is to use another tool wich has been designed especially for that purpose (data visualisation). however the use of .js data visualisation librairies can provide you a way to deal with this issue. otherwise, contact this adress : llimam@mlmconseil.fr they're algerian partners of Odoo charged with answering their client's questions.

best regards :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/14/15, 1:03 PM
Seen: 467 times
Last updated: 5/14/15, 4:33 PM