Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Report with outstanding invoices

By
Maarten Ureel
on 6/26/14, 7:45 AM 901 views

I would like to be able to print a report for a customer with all invoices with the 'open' state.

I'd print those if one invoice is overdue, with a generic text, company header and send them to the customer.

At the bottom they would then see not only the overdue invoice, but all open invoices.

I have edited my invoice etc so I know how to do some editing, but I don't know how to get started on this entirely new report...

Els Van Vossel (evv)

--Els Van Vossel (evv)--
| 6 3 7
Belgium
--Els Van Vossel (evv)--

Author of some OpenERP / Odoo books

Els Van Vossel (evv)
On 6/26/14, 8:32 AM

Have you tried the Overdue Payments report that is available from the Customer? Open the customer form and click the Print button, then select Overdue Payments. This report will display all open invoices, due or not due.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/26/14, 8:36 AM

For inspiration, you could look at the account_followup module from the default modules. this provides you with something similair I suppose.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/26/14, 7:45 AM
Seen: 901 times
Last updated: 4/1/15, 2:54 PM