Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Report Error on Browse_Record

By
Chance Lindsey
on 11/14/13, 5:08 PM 1,086 views

Most of the OpenERP reports are giving generating this error:

Field 'invoice_line' does not exist in object 'browse_record(res.partner, 451)'

(<type 'exceptions.attributeerror'="">, AttributeError(KeyError("Field 'invoice_line' does not exist in object 'browse_record(res.partner, 451)'",),), <traceback object="" at="" 0x7fa8a1802200="">)

The issue has been traced to the header/footer. Under Company - Edit, clicking Preview Header/Footer, it will fail with this error. Every report that uses a header fails.

I've tried replacing the RML with the stock versions. And I can't find any reference to invoice_line.

Where else can I look to find an error related to the header/footer?

Thank you,

Chance

Could you post: RML header and footer for your company?

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 11/14/13, 5:52 PM

I replaced the RML with the stock template and still get the error.

Chance Lindsey
on 11/14/13, 5:53 PM

Did you install a non official module?

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 11/14/13, 6:29 PM

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
-
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 11/15/13, 2:02 AM

Hello Chance,

Have you added any custom module in your addons?

If you have added than might be possibly that module is browsing field invoice_line from res partner object.

res partner doesn’t have that field so this error raised so please make clean your addons module and check your custom module.

Hope this will help.

Regards, Anil(SerpentCS)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/14/13, 5:08 PM
Seen: 1086 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM