This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I have problem with the openERP Report Designer... I've followed the steps below and I get "Failed to evaluate expression [[ (picking.address_id and picking.address_id.partner_id and picking.address_id.partner_id.title.name) or '' ]]"
What could be the reason?
Where should I look for the problem - Libre Office plugin problem or openERP problem? EDIT: Just tried upgrading to Libre Office 4 and now the plugin installs, but doesn't work at all..has someone tried using the Report Designer with Debian + KDE + Libre Office 4? For me it doesn't work at all?

Regards,

Pavel

1) Created new empty DB
2) Install OpenOffice Report Designer Latest Version 8.0.0.1
3) Tested Open Office to openERP Connection - OK
4) Install Warehouse Management 8.0.1.1, so that I can get the report I need
5) Create dummy Delivery Order
6) Print the order (everything is there) - img819.imageshack.us/img819/7277/jr9y.png
7) Open the report via Libre Office 3.5.4.2.
Report Designer -> Modify Existing Report -> Delivery Slip
8) Then without changing anything, I just send it back to the server - img826.imageshack.us/img826/2830/f5vr.png
9) Print it again and the address is no longer there and I get the error below... Any ideas?

2013-09-22 18:36:46,066 22176 ERROR test openerp.report.render.rml2pdf.utils: Failed to evaluate expression [[ (picking.address_id and picking.address_id.partner_id and picking.address_id.partner_id.title.name) or '' ]] with context {'get_product_desc': <bound method picking.get_product_desc of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'setLang': <bound method picking.setLang of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'display_address': <bound method picking.display_address of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'uid': 1, 'objects': [browse_record(stock.picking.out, 1)], 'format': <bound method picking.format of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'strip_name': <bound method picking._strip_name of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, u'default_type': u'out', u'active_ids': [1], 'digits_fmt': <bound method picking.digits_fmt of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'user': browse_record(res.users, 1), 'get_digits': <bound method picking.get_digits of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, u'search_disable_custom_filters': True, 'logo': False, 'picking': browse_record(stock.picking.out, 1), 'data': {'report_type': u'pdf'}, 'name_space': {'style': '{openoffice.org/2000/style}', 'number': '{openoffice.org/2000/datastyle}', 'form': '{openoffice.org/2000/form}', 'office': '{openoffice.org/2000/office}', 'script': '{openoffice.org/2000/script}', 'ooow': '{openoffice.org/2004/writer}', 'text': '{openoffice.org/2000/text}', 'chart': '{openoffice.org/2000/chart}', 'dom': '{www.w3.org/2001/xml-events}', 'draw': '{openoffice.org/2000/drawing}', 'dc': '{purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/}', 'xlink': '{www.w3.org/1999/xlink}', 'meta': '{openoffice.org/2000/meta}', 'svg': '{www.w3.org/2000/svg}', 'table': '{openoffice.org/2000/table}', 'dr3d': '{openoffice.org/2000/dr3d}', 'oooc': '{openoffice.org/2004/calc}', 'ooo': '{openoffice.org/2004/office}', 'math': '{www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML}', 'fo': '{www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format}'}, u'active_id': 1, 'lang': u'en_US', 'bin_raw': True, 'tz': False, 'setCompany': <bound method picking.setCompany of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, u'active_model': u'stock.picking.out', 'removeParentNode': <bound method picking.removeParentNode of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'setHtmlImage': <bound method picking.set_html_image of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'formatLang': <bound method picking.formatLang of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'repeatIn': <bound method picking.repeatIn of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'setTag': <bound method picking.setTag of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'time': <module 'time' (built-in)>, u'contact_display': u'partner_address', 'translate': <bound method picking._translate of <openerp.addons.stock.report.picking.picking object at 0x7f1b700e19d0>>, 'company': browse_record(res.company, 1)} while rendering report, ignored.
Discard
Author

Still looking for solution. Can someone share what combination of openERP + Open Office(Apache or Libre?) works for you? Thank you!

Author Best Answer

Hello,

Seem like there is problem somewhere in my setup of openERP 8(latest trunc of today) + Libre Office 3 .

I've tried today syncing the openERP v7 branches, installed Open Office 3.4(on win this time) and I was able to receive <-> send the report multiple times without destroying it...

Regards, Pavel

Discard