Odoo Help

repeatin error on empty list

By
N
on 5/17/13, 11:15 AM 1,936 views

[[ repeatIn([line for line in o.order_line if (line.is_option)],'line') ]]

I want to loop on all the lines of an order line wich are options lines (i put a boolean to handle that). The problem is when i don't have option lines in my sale order, i have the error : (<type 'exceptions.assertionerror'="">, AssertionError(), <traceback object="" at="" 0x09064508="">)

Any ideas to handle that problem ? Thanks

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 5/17/13, 11:44 AM

I don't have any idea how to skip loop iteration when given condition satisfy. But there is an alternate, you can remove content when your condition satisfy.

For example I want to remove row from table when line.is_option is True:

[[ repeatIn([line for line in o.order_line 'line') ]]
<tr><td>
    <para style="terp_default_9">Desc. : [[ (line.name and not line.is_option) or removeParentNode('tr') ]]</para>
</td></tr>

Hope this will help you.

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 5/17/13, 11:58 AM

You can use python boolean operator to check if a list is full or empty:

[[ repeatIn([line for line in (o.order_line or []) if (line.is_option)],'line') ]]

The code

(o.order_line or [])

return o.order_line if this one is full or an empty list that will not be looped.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/17/13, 11:15 AM
Seen: 1936 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM