Odoo Help

Repairs Management Module Unable to Modify Report with Report Designer

By
Mr Rhys Park
on 3/22/13, 8:51 AM 3,194 views

OpenErp V7 When attempting to edit the existing report from the repairs management module using open office writer open office displays the following error:

Report has not been downloaded URL Seems to ve an unsupported one

I have notices there is no .sxw file only the RML I have attempted to create a new report and this names the service as mrp.repair.XXXXX (some random text) so I cannot even create a new report!

Have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the module no luck.

Thanks

Please reformulate your question. I is not really understandable, can you provide more detail and modify the title according to FAQ.

Camptocamp SA
on 3/22/13, 11:06 AM

I have the same problem: I can open e.g. the sales order report from openoffice but only get the error message "URL seems to be an unssupported one" if I want to open the repair order report. Any Ideas?

Klaus Menken
on 7/25/13, 2:26 PM
waqar
On 9/12/13, 8:05 AM

I would like to have multiple layouts on the purchase requisition. Under the print button I would like to see more choices of custom made layout purchase requisitions. I created new report following this procedure • A new/modified/existing RML purchase requisition template that should be saved in addons/purchase requisition/report or anywhere you like. • a new Report Action • and an Action Binding for it. Report Action • Go to Settings->Technical->Actions->Reports and search for purchase requisition • click the More drop down list and select Duplicate to create a new identical entry, all you have to change is the Name and the Report File location Action Binding • Go to Settings->Technical->Actions->Action Bindings • Again look up purchase requisition • Duplicate it the same way you did for the report, but in Action (change only) write the name of the new report you just created earlier. But now I want to customize new report through openoffice writer but when I select this report via modify existing report I got error Report has not been downloaded URL Seems to ve an unsupported one

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 8:51 AM
Seen: 3194 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM