Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Removing the rights to make sale confirm.

By
charlesraj
on 5/3/13, 2:17 AM 694 views

hai. i created a user customer which have the access right to make sale order only But i dont want the rights to make confirm sale to the customer.

then what should i do for making this user to prevent from confirming sales order.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 5/3/13, 3:17 AM

You can assign a group on 'Confirm Sale' button like this:

<button name="invoice_open" states="draft,proforma2" string="Validate" class="oe_highlight" groups="account.group_account_invoice"/>

and do not assign that group to your current logged user. It means, If the user has no that group, he/she won't be able to see that 'Confirm Sale' button. Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

thanks for reply.. can u please mention which module..

charlesraj
on 5/3/13, 3:26 AM

sale module!

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 5/3/13, 3:44 AM

thanks....

charlesraj
on 5/3/13, 4:11 AM

Hi Priyesh, i also had above issue,now it solved. But i cant access the products in sale.order.line. I trying it with last three days but no solution. Can you help me to solve the issue? It is urgent for me. Awaiting your reply

Remya
on 5/16/13, 4:17 AM

You need to check your groups whatever are assigned to your logged user and need to check, whether any one of them, has rights to manage operations on product. If not, add access rights for one of them group and check it.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 5/16/13, 4:51 AM

i have add customer to the portal group & discount on line only.

Remya
on 5/16/13, 5:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/3/13, 2:17 AM
Seen: 694 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM