Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remove create many2one field

By
salman
on 5/2/15, 10:52 AM 584 views

How to remove create button when do click on search more in many2o field?

your hepl is really appreciated

CatsandDogs
On 5/24/16, 5:22 AM

I used this one,

<field name=”partner_id” options=”{‘no_open': True}”/>

As a result of it's removed and User does not have access to referenced object, that is res.partner in Read or Edit mode of the form view. User can apply this widget to as many Many2One fields.

salman
On 5/2/15, 11:23 AM

thanks Jérémy Kersten (jke)

I tried it , but it is not working when I click on search more , it shows a tree view with create button and I want to hide this create

you can also try widget="selection" to remove the "search more..." but not sure that it's the best solution :/

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 5/2/15, 11:46 AM

Yes , I also tried this and it is working , but as you said it is not what i am looking for

salman
on 5/2/15, 1:12 PM

beacuse i want to do search, can you propose another solution , your help is really appreciated

salman
on 5/2/15, 1:15 PM

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 5/2/15, 11:14 AM

Hi,

<field name="xxx" options="{'no_create': True}" />

Let us know...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/2/15, 10:52 AM
Seen: 584 times
Last updated: 5/24/16, 5:22 AM