Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remove a page on my Odoo website

By
Carole te Slaa
on 11/5/14, 6:38 AM 532 views

How do I delete a page om my Odoo website. Yes, i can remove the page in my menu, but the page then still exists. Can someone help me?

Juan José Scarafía
On 11/5/14, 8:20 AM

Hi Carole,

To remove a page you have to: from Configuration > Website Configuration, at the bottom of the page you will find "Menu > Configure website menu". There you will be able to remove any page you have created.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Thanks a lot Juan!

Carole te Slaa
on 11/5/14, 10:59 AM

Hi Juan, maybe you can help me with another issue too. My sliders in my homepage banner change every 7 seconds. I want them to appear every 4 seconds. How/where do i change these settings?

Carole te Slaa
on 11/6/14, 3:48 AM

I think thats not possible in a simple mode, there exist classes that set the seconds of the slide, and i don't know how to acces to those classes.

Juan José Scarafía
on 11/6/14, 7:49 AM

ok no problem, thanks.

Carole te Slaa
on 11/7/14, 6:30 AM

ok no problem, thanks.

Carole te Slaa
on 11/7/14, 6:31 AM

ok no problem, thanks.

Carole te Slaa
on 11/7/14, 6:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/14, 6:38 AM
Seen: 532 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM