Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Registering Payment against Open Invoice through PoS ?

By
Chris Akerele
on 12/4/14, 4:55 PM 414 views

Hello all,

Is it possible to use the Point of Sale system to register payments against open invoices for a customer ?

From what I can see, the system only allows the Point of Sale system to create brand new invoices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBCUPYq8fQ&hd=1

My video above shows an example of this happening through the Customer Payments functionality and this is exactly what is needed from the Point of Sale function.

May I have some suggestions of whether I have missed any piece of configuration ? Is there a workaround possible to acheieve desired result of registering a payment to an open Invoice through the Point of Sale system ?

Or have any of you have developed mods for this or something similar ? Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/14, 4:55 PM
Seen: 414 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM