Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Registering Payment against Open Invoice through PoS ?

Chris Akerele
on 12/4/14, 4:55 PM 403 views

Hello all,

Is it possible to use the Point of Sale system to register payments against open invoices for a customer ?

From what I can see, the system only allows the Point of Sale system to create brand new invoices.

My video above shows an example of this happening through the Customer Payments functionality and this is exactly what is needed from the Point of Sale function.

May I have some suggestions of whether I have missed any piece of configuration ? Is there a workaround possible to acheieve desired result of registering a payment to an open Invoice through the Point of Sale system ?

Or have any of you have developed mods for this or something similar ? Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/4/14, 4:55 PM
Seen: 403 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM