This question has been flagged

Hi,

I am currently trying to un-reconcile some payments that had been registered in my odoo client (v8).

I have followed the following youtube tutorial on how to unreconcile registered payments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGbfA8AI9U

The only problem that I am facing is the fact that the un-reconciliation of the payments is not being reflected in the Chart of accounts.

For example: 

if an invoice had entries inside the Debtors and Product sales accounts, the debtors account had a total balance of 2000 Euro and the product sales account had a total balance of 2000. When I unreconcile a payment of 100 euro I do not see the account balances updated to 1900 Euro.

Can anyone please point out what I am doing wrong or how to actually cancel invoice payments?

Thanks and regards,

Luke

Discard
Best Answer

Hi I have the same issue...do you have any solution found?

[Odoo10 CE] and [Odoo 10 E]

I think there is a problem while you reconcile and cancel a paid invoice >> becose the Balance of a journal like bank or cash does not move. Pls do a test with a paid invoice (lets say with +$100) to journal bank. Cancel all the journal entries (that works fine) but then you will see that the balance does not move -$100.

I also tested this issue right now on a Odoo.com database. Do you have the same like me?

Discard