Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Recurring Invoice + Email Automatically (v8)

By
David Birchmier
on 12/28/14, 6:38 PM 1,149 views

I have figured out how to create recurring invoices via the following steps: Sales > Contracts > Create

Invoices are automatically created at the interval specified. However those invoices appear in an "unvalidated" state. You must go into the invoice and validate it, and then you can email it to the customer.

What I would like to accomplish is an invoice that is created, validated, AND automatically emailed to the customer. Is this possible natively within Odoo v8 or is there a 3rd party module that provides this functionality? 

Did you manage to solve you email issue....I managed to create the contract with recurring billing...but I do not event have the invoice automatically created... any ideas ? thanks

SALAUN
on 1/6/15, 9:54 AM

Hi Salaun. I haven't been successful in getting the invoices to be emailed, but I HAVE been able to get them create automatically. Here's a screenshot of one of my working recurring Contracts: http://screencast.com/t/IuWApoflH Hope this helps out!

David Birchmier
on 1/6/15, 2:52 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/28/14, 6:38 PM
Seen: 1149 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM