This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When I create a recurrent meeting (every Monday at 9am until the end of 2013 for example) I can see the recurrent meeting until the end of the first month but not in any of the subsequent months. They are present in the list and gant views, just not in the calendar views. Should this be the case or is it a bug?

Discard

This seems like a bug. Could you confirm if it was fixed in rev 8975: bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/7.0/revision/8975

Thanks

Author

Sorry for the late response. I just installed the latest nightly from nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/, which I presume would include the revision you refer to (still learning my way around this whole openerp/launchpad thing), and the bug still occurs. I actually found a bug report for it on launchpad at bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/1163912 which still seems to be waiting for a fix.

Best Answer

In v7 I never saw a fix for this, but in v8 they managed to fix this...

Discard
Author

It has been fixed in v7 for a while now...sort of. There is still this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1275983, but it has been fixed in trunk as well. Seems like a lot of issues with v7 have been fixed in trunk without that being publicly documented. Looking forward to the release so I can do the upgrade.

You mean they actually document some things in OpenERP? ;-)

Author

I take your point, but if you sign up to launchpad you can keep track of some of the fixes that get released.