This question has been flagged

Company currency is in NOK. Customer invoice is in EUR.  And customer pay in EUR to our EUR bank account.

Customer pay several invoices in one payment. And we need to do reconciliation.  In the reconciliation we only see our Company currency. And since there are currency exchange differences between the invoice and the payment, matching is tricky.

How can we show document currency in  the reconciliation screen

Discard
Best Answer

I would do the reconciliation from invoices. Filter by the customer and the unpaid and from there. Another option, if you have the generated payments, is to filter them by the same criteria.

Maybe you have tried it but I think that the reconciliation assistant does not allow adding fields from the configuration.

Discard
Author

I know this. But in some cases it is very strange: We had a payment for 194 000, and an invoice of 199 000. They where a match in the foreign value, and the difference was currency exchange rate. So in reconciliation, they did not show any difference, althoug the value we see om screen does not match. Very confusing, and it would not be, if the the foreign currency was visible in the screen. I use Studio app, and the screen is not availble there for modification.