Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Can someone guide me as to how I can remove some of the steps to turning a quote into an invoice (and then printing it) but still have the right accounting and inventory data updated?
Here is current workflow:
1) Create quote
2) Quote becomes sales order.
3) Becomes draft invoice (would like to eliminate step so goes directly to invoice)
4) Becomes invoice
5) Print to pdf (would like directly to paper print)
6) Pdf to print (would like to eliminate extra clicks for creating two copies)
7) Register payment (would like this to automatically select cash, always cash)
8) Deliver Product (would like this to be automated, always deliver right away)
Please let me know how I can reduce some of these steps.
I wanted to add that I am not using the POS module as it does not tell me if I have something in stock or not. People come in and ask for quotes and I need the POS system to display warning if not in inventory. I also believe that POS module does not remove products from inventory once sold.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/7/14, 1:20 PM|
|Seen: 797 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|