This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Having a problem with quantity on hand (available) not showing on product screen.   Also, entering a line on sales order always results in a warning of '0' available.

When updating QOH either through the 'Update Qty On Hand' button on the product screen or through an inventory adjustment everything looks fine in inventory.

The 'On Hand' always shows '0' on the product view even after making the adjustment.  When clicking 'On Hand' it brings up the inventory location(s) and shows the quantities there just fine.

When trying to add the product on a sales order line the no stock warning appears.

This happens with an existing product item or newly created product always the same result.

This seems to be virtual_available is not calculated correctly.   Obviously something is not configured correctly.   Everything works fine on a test 'demo' Odoo 9 database.

Discard

Do you have more than 1 warehouse? Maybe you adjusted the inventory in Warehouse A and are trying to sell from Warehouse B. If you can reproduce the issue at runbot.odoo.com, report at help@odoo.com, but it definitely sounds like a configuration problem.

Author Best Answer

The answer:

Our warehouse & locations were imported from an existing OpenERP v7 system.  Something in the way the warehouse was set up must be incompatible or configured wrong.   When creating a new warehouse & locations in Odoo 9 everything seems to work correctly.

Fabrice, thank you for the pointer to look into the warehouse information in the db.

Discard
Best Answer

Go To Inventory App - Warehouse Management - Location - Choose Your Product location then set the Parent Location with your default selling warehouse

you can see the default selling warehouse when create sale order - Other Information - see the warehouse field below Shipping Information

I know my answer is too late..but it can help the other who have the same problem like me before

Discard