Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Putting CSS in __openerp__.py doesn't seem to load it.

Kit Sunde
on 9/19/14, 2:49 AM 662 views

I have:

'css': ['static/src/css/sales_order_email_collection.css']

In my __openerp__.py file, but it doesn't seem to get loaded as part of the website. http://odoo-80.readthedocs.org/en/latest/howtos/web.html doesn't seem to indicate any additional step is needed. What am I doing wrong?

Your code looks perfect.. it should have loaded... or may be because of file name (which is quite long, try to reducing it n check, once it happened to me when i wanted to load jasper file, which had lengthy name...)

on 9/19/14, 3:18 AM

If you are using css for template purpose, then you can try loading it in template also..

on 9/19/14, 3:20 AM

I did end up using a just to make it work, just doesn't seem like I should have to. BTW the linkedin link in your profile doesn't lead to your profile.

Kit Sunde
on 9/19/14, 3:27 AM

oh is it.. k thanks updated it ...

on 9/19/14, 4:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 9/19/14, 2:49 AM
Seen: 662 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM