This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have the following workflow on purchases: A user in procurement raises a purchase requisition. The manager(Supervisor) approves the requisition, then it goes to the accountant who writes a note...e.g "the purchase meets the budget expectations" ...then the requisition goes to the finance manager who makes the final approval. How do i hide the Accountant note field and only make it visible for the accountant and later the financial manager? I'd also wish to add the "Waiting Accountant Note" state...what should signal the transition to the next stage hehe? Anyone done such a module?

Discard

I have done similar workflow for a Pharmacy, in which order of raw materials occurs in similar way with doctor's approval, accountant verification and finally to purchase manager. The approvals can by setting a readonly checkbox, fields hiding n all can be done with security groups and access rights.

Best Answer

HI, I ready your request and realized it is close to what I am trying to do. I need to have a second manager approve a Purchase Order Request before it becomes a purchase order. Can you send me some details about how you modified your workflow to support your needs?

Discard