Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Pull Flow and Push Flow of a Product

By
Arun Balasundaram
on 3/19/13, 6:45 AM 10,026 views

Hello,

Could someone please explain about the push and pull flows, available on Products form in OpenERP v7?

Regards - Arun

Pierre Soum

--Pierre Soum--
| 5 5 8
Aucamville, France
--Pierre Soum--
Pierre Soum
On 3/19/13, 11:15 AM

I should suggest to read the documentation, then ask more information if anything remains unclear.

You can also download the logistics ebook.

It seems to me that there is bug in the pull flow feature in V7 I read the documentation and did several test to setup a pull flow but I failed. The system always creates a stock move to the destination location from the "Virtual Locations / Procurement" - regardless of which source location I define in the pull rule.

Feuerwear GmbH & Co. KG, Robert Klüsener
on 6/16/13, 7:14 AM

Also for me the pull functionality is not working in v7

Andreas Brueckl
on 10/16/13, 12:04 PM

For me too it's not working.

Wided
on 5/7/15, 3:44 AM
PT SIVI
On 7/2/14, 11:52 AM

Hi, this is great tutorial for pull flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm97uMXRKns

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/19/13, 6:45 AM
Seen: 10026 times
Last updated: 10/9/15, 7:46 AM