Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project/task template with tasks/phases -> Project with start date

By
Dominik Cabrerizo
on 1/18/14, 6:31 PM 1,156 views

Hi all!

I am currently evaluating openerp and I have a question:

Is it possible to prepare project templates or task templates in openerp and to create projects or tasks from that template with a given duration?

I would for example need a way to provide a task template with a due date in two months. In a project I would then create a new task and the task should have an end date based on the duration (given in the template) and the start date of the project.

I allready found the project phases which can have a given duration and can be scheduled. This is something like what I am looking for but not for tasks...

And would it be possible to define a duration in months (not only days or hours)?

Thanks Dominik

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/18/14, 6:31 PM
Seen: 1156 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM