This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hi everyone,

We are trying use Odoo Project management in our Odoo 8 , but we are hitting quite a big bump due to multi company.

i want the project manager can see all the project in  multiple companies , i added the rule[(1, '=', 1)] in Project:multi company  

Also this code : record id="project.admin_project" model="ir.rule">

<field name="domain_force">['|',('company_id','in',[c.id for c in user.company_ids]),('company_id','=',False)]</field></record>

but it did not work for me 

i m really looking for a solution here .. if anyone can help 

Discard

Thanks Pinakin for your answer but it doesn't work 

Hello,

I updated my answer. There is already one multi company rule. So either you can update that rule or disable that rule and create new one. Existing rule "Project: multi-company"

Hi Pinakin,

I disabled the rule : Project: multi-company with  ['|',

('company_id', '=', False),

('company_id', 'child_of', [user.company_id.id]),

]

and i created a new rule Project1:multi-company :['|',('company_id','in',[c.id for c in user.company_ids]),('company_id','child_of',[c.id for c in user.company_ids])]   

but same thing the project manager can't see all the project when he connects with  any company  

Author Best Answer

Thanks Pinakin for repley

i found the solution,  i changed the  rule of  Analytic multi company  with [(1,'='1)] and now the project manager can see all the project.

Discard
Best Answer

Just remove everything you have done and just do the following solution,

Activate Developer mode. Go to Setting > Record Rule and find the rule "Project: multi-company" either you can update this one or disable this one and create new one like below.

['|',('company_id','in',[c.id for c in user.company_ids]),('company_id','child_of',[c.id for c in user.company_ids])]

Now, go to user(in your case project manager) and add all companies in allowed companies.

Discard