This question has been flagged

Hello 

I'm stuck to a scenario where I need to get clarification on process such as:-

I am creating a sales order  then contract ( it will display in the sale order form when you add users in analytic groups), In contract master I am making checkboxes ( task, issues and timesheets) as true  then its automatically creating a project.

now query here is :- When I am creating a sales order , I will have creating invoice button or invoicing option to invoice the sales order and also I am having option to invoice the task( In Project, I created task and then went to Human Resource module and then enter time sheet validate time sheet and and approve time sheet, All my approved hours are showing now in INvoice task option in project management module)

I am confused for the same sales order where we have created project and we are invoicing using project invoice option and also we are using sales order invoice option. I should be only able to invoice the sales order via timesheet, Even though I've option at contract to create invoices from time sheet but I am still able see invoices option at sales order .

I will again have two invoices for same order, or project which is wrong

Discard