Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ProgrammingError: column product_template.website_description does not exist

Tawanda Mukora
on 5/8/14, 6:35 PM 1,562 views

I am getting the above error when i try to add products to quotation.My quotation templates are also not longer there. I am using the clod hosted version of Open ERP.

AtlaZon Sales
On 12/5/14, 10:22 PM

Did you manage to resolve the issue? The Odoo support doesn't seem to respond to our queries.

shashank verma
On 5/8/14, 10:32 PM

Check your table structure in your database . Column website_description might not exist in your table.

1.Go to PgAdmin and fire this query:

select * from product_template

select website_description from product_template

2. Else you can also check product template fields name using OpenERP GUI via developer mode

Nikolay Kolchenko
On 9/20/14, 4:05 PM

Have you managed to solve it?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/8/14, 6:35 PM
Seen: 1562 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM