Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

products: one vendor, several suppliers with different prices

Sven Gehr
on 8/16/13, 3:36 AM 1,786 views

I use openERP7 and import the products. Here I do not understand one thing:

My products have exactly one vendor but several of suppliers. Each supplier gives me a different price an different terms of delivery (delivery time, transportation costs ...).

I can add multiple suppliers to a product but where can I add the different prices?

with best regards

Viktor Aditya
On 8/20/13, 8:38 AM

To set different prices from multiple supplier for one products, you have to make several Purchase Pricelist... Each pricelist contain the products and the difference in price.. Then, you have to set the pricelist to the supplier in supplier info...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/16/13, 3:36 AM
Seen: 1786 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM