This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hey Guys,

I Hope you can help me. I just bought Odoo 9 Enterprise, Installed on Debian. I try to configure it but I am struggling with the Income Accounts at the product page. 

We sell our products to different countrys in Europe. And the Income Account is different for every country. For Example:

If I sell my Products to Germany the Income Account for those products will be 40500. If I sell my products to France, the Income Account will be 40600. 

Does somebody know how to achieve this? Defining Income Accounts based on delivery?

Kind Regards,
Niklas

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you very much! (Unfortunately the Karma says I can not comment your post.)

o you say, I would need to write a module, that will change the account? By now I found the option changing accounts via fiscal position. But the account needs to change based on the source warehouse as well ... so even one difficulty more... 

is there a possibility in odoo to choose the source warehouse for the stock as well?

kind regards,
Niklas

Discard
Author

Ok found it... Sorry... It was there all the time..

Best Answer

Hi Niklas,

Have you heard about fiscal position in odoo? This allows you to replace you default accounts and taxes on invoice on the fly based on defined rules. The default module only allows you to define accounts and tax mappings.

For more advance use like setting rules based on delivery country, invoice country you will need OCA modules https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule. 

Unfortunately those modules needs porting to 9.0.

Regards,

Kinner

Discard