Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Products in the website shop V8

By
Alejandro
on 2/14/14, 5:41 AM 1,381 views

I've installed the shop and I can see the products when I'm login in the system, but when you visit the web there aren't any products.

I`ve published a few products to test but don't show them on the web.

Nicolás Visús
On 2/14/14, 7:27 AM

Try refreshing the browser with F5

Don't work for me. I try with Mozilla, Explorer and Chrome and don't show me the products.

Alejandro
on 2/14/14, 7:48 AM

maybe created a product but not the variant for that product then there is no product. Try creating a product from "product" and test variants also creating a "template" of product. And when you're done press F5 in your browser

Nicolás Visús
on 2/14/14, 8:00 AM

Don't work. The same result. Shop is empty if you are not logged.

Alejandro
on 2/15/14, 9:49 PM
Alejandro
On 2/15/14, 11:54 PM

I find that the problem is the multicompany.

I can see that, the products of the first company are displayed on the web. The products of the second company,are not on the web.

Alejandro, seguro que hablás español. Las compañías están entrelazadas? Una compañía es padre de la otra? Esto lo podés ver desde configuración  compañías  árbol de la compañía. De no ser así, configurá las compañías para que así sea

Nicolás Visús
on 2/16/14, 8:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/14, 5:41 AM
Seen: 1381 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM