This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm trying to amend the Production Order report so that I can show the field note from mrp.routing.workcenter.

I think that's probably the best field to put specific instructions for what should happen at a particular point in a routing, checking something against a spec for example.

My problem seems to be that that particular field doesn't appear in mrp_production_workcenter_line which is what the Production Order report references.

I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious but, how do I amend mrp_production_workcenter_line so that it includes note from mrp_routing_workcenter ?

Discard
Best Answer

From within the report you can access the field note of the workcenter of the routing with

• [[ (line2.workcenter_id and line2.workcenter_id.note) or '' ]]

So what you have missed is the connection through workcenter_id to access the fields of mrp_routing_workcenter.

Discard
Author Best Answer

That's exactly what I thought Andreas, however, when I put the following in

<td>
        <para style="terp_default_Centre_8">[[ (line2.workcenter_id and line2.workcenter_id.note) or '' ]]</para>
      </td>
      <td>
        <para style="terp_default_Centre_8">[[ (line2.workcenter_id and line2.workcenter_id.name) or '' ]]</para>
      </td>

The first part, which should be my note field is blank and the second part is correctly filled in with the workcenter name.

It's a little confusing

Discard