This question has been flagged

Trying to set up a Product with a Supplier Price List. I purchase the Item in packs of 10 and sell in single units. The problem is when creating a purchase order OpenERP does not pull the price from the product supplier price list as expected.

For example

I have created the following UoM based on the default Unit (PCE). Pack (10) -> Bigger Than Reference -> Ratio 10

My product is set up as follows:

Default Unit of Measure - > PCE

Purchase Unit of Measure - > Pack (10)

Under Product Supplier Tab I have a supplier with the following:

Minimal Quantity - > 1

Supplier UoM -> Pack (10) (set up by default from the product form by OpenERP)

This Supplier pricelist has 3 Price points: 1 = £10 , 5 = £9 and 10 = £8

When I create a Purchase order the default value of 1 defaults to £0 and does not pull the price. However, a quantity of 10 pulls the price for 1 Pack, 50 for 5 Packs and 100 for 10 Packs.

The only way to get this to perform correctly is to set the Supplier Price list to 0.1 (1 pack) = £10 , 0.5 (5 Packs) = £9 and 1 (10 Packs) = £8.

Is this normal or am I missing some setting somewhere??

see www.hejhog-uk.com/priceExample.jpg

Discard

Hello Shaun In my experience the price pulled through onto a purchase order is the [Cost Price] as set on the product, modified by the supplier UOM structure. The info entered into the [Product Supplier Tab], for example different price points, does not seem to be for any reason other than reference (i.e. for reference when checking price received on a supplier quote/invoice). This does not seem correct to me, I would like to be able to select the preferred quatity & pricepoint, but I have not been able to get this behaviour to happen. Have you solved it in the interim? I would be glad to know if so.