Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product Receive date

By
kmok
on 11/2/16, 1:53 AM 88 views

Hi,

We are in the process of keying 6 months worth of data to bring our bitnami/odoo 9.0c community implementation up to speed.

keying in old supplier/vendor bills don't seem to have a problem as we can set the date of billings easily.

we had some issue with dating quotation/sales order initially but that has been solved.

we are stuck at inventory. 

how do we specify the receiving product dates. by default, odoo sets them to the current date.

So all our sales order and invoices are not deducting the inventory correctly.

any help appreciated.

thank you.

Which date field you are using 'Creation Date', 'Scheduled Date' or 'Date of transfer'?

Cybrosys Technologies
on 11/2/16, 2:40 AM

I have no problems with the creation and schedule delivery dates. So I believe it is the date of transfer from supplier location to my warehouse

kmok
on 11/2/16, 4:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/2/16, 1:53 AM
Seen: 88 times
Last updated: 11/2/16, 2:15 AM