Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product location in product tree view ?

Dr Obx
on 9/15/15, 3:02 AM 639 views

I know that if product is in multiple locations it make no sens. However I need it ..... a lot.

or if I'll be able to create report which will display location's would be ok.

By any chance can somebody help me with ?

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 9/15/15, 4:26 AM

If you're using multilocation then it makes no sense to add a location field to the product treeview. On the other hand if you're using single location then you don't need to add a location field, as you already can see the available qty

When you open the 'product' view, in the 'more' button you can find an option 'Stock by Location', if this is what you want then you can add a button to the main product tree view and make this button calls the same action that this option calls.

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
on 9/15/15, 7:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/15/15, 3:02 AM
Seen: 639 times
Last updated: 10/22/15, 10:47 AM