Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

product_id and product_template_id

By
Jihen BEN ALI
on 4/6/16, 3:52 AM 309 views

Hello everyone,

I have a problem in my database exactly in the table product_product and product_template as I had figure out that the id in the table product_template is the same in product_product but when I add a new product it isn't the case.

For example in the table product_template the first id is 520 but  the next one is 531and in the table product_product the id after 520 is 521 and product_template_id is 531 and this one cause me a problem it raise an error 'One of the document is missing'

Please help me to figure out this problem and thanks

Maurice Agée
On 4/6/16, 12:31 PM

look at this link 
https://agipme.fr/2014/10/odoo-8-point-sur-article-variante.html

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/6/16, 3:52 AM
Seen: 309 times
Last updated: 4/6/16, 12:31 PM