Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

product_extended: where is 'calculate from bom' - button?

on 2/19/15, 5:05 PM 857 views

just installed product_extended (and product_extended_variants also). Where do I find the button to calculate-price-on-bom-elements? Do I have to activate anything in settings? It's an odoo V8 installation.

I need to calculate price from BoM in quotations / orders because I have a product that consume different fractions of sub components

Thank you,

F. Marquez
On 9/12/16, 3:06 PM

And where is the button after that? Which tab?

On 2/20/15, 3:21 AM

Ok I found the button. To make it visible in product edit view you have to set:

Settings -> Purchases -> "Use 'Real Price' or 'Average' costing methods."

I find the button only in the Product Template view. In my case, the cost price is only relevant for the variants, but over there, I don't get the button, even if the Costing Method is 'Real Price'.

Bart Criel
on 2/21/15, 4:38 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/19/15, 5:05 PM
Seen: 857 times
Last updated: 9/12/16, 3:06 PM