Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product description not showing in webstore list view

Iming Chan
on 5/10/15, 5:48 AM 347 views

Dear all,

Product description is not showing in webstore list view.  I have ticked Product Description under Customise without much success.  I have even make sure the product description is actually entered for the item concerned.  Have I missed something?

Your help is much appreciated.

Did you enter the product description in the product Sales tab in the backoffice and do you have the proper language selected?

Ermin Trevisan
on 5/10/15, 11:35 AM
Iming Chan
On 5/10/15, 8:42 PM

Hi Ermin,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, product description is definitely there under "Sales" tab in the back office.  In regard to proper language selection, we did change from "En_GB" to "En_US" a month or so after start entering product information.  So there is a language setting for product description?  If so, where do I check this?

Thank you again for your help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/10/15, 5:48 AM
Seen: 347 times
Last updated: 5/10/15, 8:42 PM