This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I am a B2B distributor of supplies.  My customers usually get a monthly delivery of different items,.  Most of my clients use a level 2 or Level 3 corporate card, which I qualify for a lower processing rate.  Level 2 and 3 transactions require the merchant to submit extra data with the transaction to the card's issuing bank.  This data includes the usual Name address, Card, Expire, CVV, but also includes transaction info like Duty amount, Ship from zip, discount given, and shipping cost.

Idealy, once I have the ok to bill the customers card, I'd like to click a button in Odoo to process the card so the transaction is level 2 and 3 compliant.  Is this possible?  Currently, I copy all that info over to the Virtual POS Terminal in my gateway and manually enter it.

Discard

is that pos connected to odoo in any form ?

Best Answer

Hi Tony,  

We created an Odoo Plugin for the CardPointe gateway.  Are you still interested in connecting Odoo and CardPointe to auto fill level 2 and 3 data?

Discard
Author Best Answer

No more so than another payment gateway connector.  It would be great to find Card Pointe integration.   I just found out they can automatically fill in level 2 and 3 data for the sake of getting the transaction to qualify. 

Discard

it is not really so hard to create a new gateway for odoo. there are few functions and all executed in order. if you know a bit of python and how to read code, you can manage it in few days.