This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I have a problem while dealing with the main speaker field in the event module.

1) After installing the event module, I checked on the form view of my contacts if I could define a speaker but there is no way to declare a contact as a speaker. Is this normal, or am I missing something? 2) When creating an event, I can create a speaker (just like a contact). I tried. It apparently worked. However, I can not see anywhere on the form view that this contact is a speaker. Besides, I get the following Client Error thrown at me when I open the form view of the specific contact defined as speaker: "Error: QWeb2 - template['ListView.rows']: Runtime Error: Error: QWeb2 - template['ListView.row']: Runtime Error: Error: Unknown field state in domain [["state","in",["done"]]]"

Is this error known and is there someone assigned to resolve it?

PS: I am running on my local set-up of OpenERP 7, for your information. Maybe I made a wrong manipulation and it may come from here. If you see a way for me to troubleshoot the error locally please let me know.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You should try to add to Your view following line:

<field name="state" invisible="1" />

Client is looking for this value to proof if domain in model definition is fullfield, but this value is not loaded.

Regards,

Piotr

Discard
Best Answer

Same here, on a track sub-page, when you want to add a picture in a multi-speaker scenario, all speaker gets the same picture avatar, no matter you upload different names or format.

Discard
Best Answer

Got the same error! 

There is a problem with this module as it doesnt enable to add a user/employee as speaker

Another bug is on the registration field, the NAME field should be a drop down with the partner users.

Regards

David

Discard