This question has been flagged
4 Replies

if I work with multi companies, users with access to these different companies, and tasks within the same project assigned to these different users, they must be logged into the same company or this error will appear, how to solve this?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

This is the warning you get due to the access rights issue. The logged in user does not have access to the model shown in the warning message, ie, res.users.

So to fix this you have to set/adjust the access rights of the system accordingly. Activate the developer mode and navigate to Settings -> Technical -> Security -> Record Rules/Access rights , and adjust the rules given for the model res.users.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

I've been experiencing the same issues. Monitoring the database I could see that
whenever user X login into company B, odoo sets res_user.company_id as company B for this user.
The table res_company_assignment_res_partner_rel column res_company_assignment_id, change from A to B as well.
So then, if user Y tries to print a receipt that was made by user X in company A; the system will throw a permission exception.

Could you share which rule gotta be set for the model res.users to get it working?
I have tried ['|',('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','=',False)] but it didn't work.

Discard
Author Best Answer

But why this restriction in multi-companies mode?

BR

Discard

Because when you operate multiple companies, you might want to segregate what each company can see or access.