This question has been flagged

I'm investigating the use of OpenERP, which I find a great tool. 

I proceeded to install version 7 on debian. 

I also loaded some 200 accounts, contacts, etc.. in order to test the environment and I must say that I am very satisfied. 

Unfortunately, in trying some features I deleted the module "social", which automatically eliminated other modules including the module account. 

I saw that in the database were tables with eg. accounting records and as I'm reactivating the modules that have been deleted, including the social form, even the data are not lost. 

For example. the address book contacts reappeared. 

The only modules that continues to give me problems is precisely the modules "account" that you do not install it gives me an error saying for the period 

"Error! There is no defined period for this date: 11/08/2014. Create one." 

I've noticed several days in which the date is always the current date. 

Obviously I have no access to settings related to periods because otherwise I would try to add it manually. 

I've already tried reading forums, etc.. But I am not come to head. 

What can I do? 

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Goto menu Invoicing/Configuration/Periods/Fiscal Years and create one fiscal year. Give Fiscal Year, Code, Start Date and End Date. Then create periods by pressing the button 'Create Monthly Periods'.

Discard
Best Answer

Goto menu Invoicing/Configuration/Periods/Fiscal Years and create one fiscal year. Give Fiscal Year, Code, Start Date and End Date. Then create periods by pressing the button 'Create Monthly Periods'.

Discard