Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Printing multilevel BOM

By
peterm
on 11/29/13, 4:42 AM 1,018 views

I have following BOM structure

image description

The A2 product is reused in the B1 BOM. I define BOM A2 (for product A2) only once and include this into the A1 and B1 BOM. That works quiet well when creating a MO for A1 and B1. They all create MO for A2 (and others) too.

The problem is when coming to printing. The default printing only will print the whole tree if A2 is defined as sub-BOM in A1 BOM and B1 BOM. This force me to define (and duplicate) a sub-BOM wherever I use the structure of A2.

Do you know of a module that prints this structure also ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/29/13, 4:42 AM
Seen: 1018 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM